Who would you bring in?

Home Manchester United Forum Transfer Chat Who would you bring in?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andrew Southwick 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 290 times

• Author

Andrew Southwick
    Participant

Let’s be real hear, we all have that one person that if we could bring him into the club we would. Griezmann, Ronaldo, Messi, etc…

With the rumors swirling about Ronaldo wanting to leave, I figured I would throw out a question. Who would you bring in if you could bring in any player?

While I would bring back Ronaldo at almost any price, he would not be my dream signing. I would love to Bring in Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund. Being an American and seeing the way that soccer is growing in our country, there is one sure fire way to bring in a crap ton of fans to the club from America. Bring in the best young talent that our country has ever seen! He is already an incredible talent at 18 years old, he is a childhood fan of the club, and he has potential to be world class. That would be the best signing for Manchester United in my opinion.

Reply To: Who would you bring in?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: