Here at The United Stand we welcome feedback of all kinds from our readers.
If you have a suggestion or any questions relating to our website or social media accounts please let us know by using the contact form below.
We would also be glad to hear from you if you would like to join The United Stand as a regular writer/news poster!
We are now also looking for guest bloggers so if you have something you would like to share with the Manchester United fandom then please get in contact with us!
Before submitting a guest blog post, please read the guidelines set out below the contact form.
Guest Blog Post Guidelines
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work.
- Content must not be published anywhere else.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Please keep your submission between 300 – 2,000 words.
- The United Stand welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. The United Stand prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you are including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you are borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Where images are not supplied, the United Stand will provide a minimum of one featured image.
- The United Stand is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. Please provide your name and links to any social media accounts you would like us to use. Your name and links will appear at the bottom of the blog post.
- We do not allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- Excessive links or any links that appear to be spam will be removed.
- The United Stand reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish in the future.
- The United Stand reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.